The Prototype Of Communication & Knowledge Entering Tomorrow
What It Is: Have you heard people mention Agenda 21? Are you wondering why Glenn Beck is running Agenda 21 ads on his network? Agenda 21 was developed in 1992 by the UN. It is a resolution with the goal of “sustainable development” and eradicating poverty in the world. The UN is seeking to have countries and local communities join the movement to help influence the current generation and future generations to preserve the environment. Is that all though?
What You Need To Know:
– Principle 3, “The right to development must be fulfilled so as to equitably meet developmental and environmental needs of present and future generations.” We can’t wait to see how it is diagnosed who is acting correctly and who is not
– Principle 5, “All States and all people shall cooperate in the essential task of eradicating poverty as an indispensable requirement for sustainable development.”
– Principle 6, “The special situation and needs of developing countries, particularly the least developed and those most environmentally vulnerable, shall be given special priority.” So the wealthier nations will be forced to sacrifice their assets to raise up impoverished countries?
– Principle 20, “Women have a vital role in environmental management and development. Their full participation is therefore essential to achieve sustainable development.” Anyone else find this “random” and concerned about why this is inside Agenda 21?
– Principle 26, “States shall resolve all their environmental disputes peacefully and by appropriate means in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.” So by signing this document you are consenting the UN to be your judge in these matters?
In Sports? Baseball is involved in Agenda 21! In 2009, the World Baseball Classic included certain rules to participate in Agenda 21:
– “Public address and public service announcements involving athletes reminding fans about environmental consciousness.”
– Staff of volunteers at each venue to make sure all green initiatives are being carried out.” So, a police?
Has Anyone Really Adopted This: Don’t worry, only 179 countries have signed the treaty and over 12,000 local and federal authorities have agreed to participate.